You are very welcome to browse our website, and rest assured, we’re not out to misuse any information you give us. Here below are some of the technical and legal things we need to state regarding your use of the site and our use of your data.
In the paragraphs below, “this website” means anything under the domain “freshstreams.net”, and “we/us/our” means the Fresh Streams Network Ltd.
Website terms and conditions of use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except to promote us or our events;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if we or someone representing us has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. (If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.)
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials on this website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not necessarily reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by UK law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Google Analytics and cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to provide us with statistics about how many people have visited the site. This data also includes such things as which pages users have visited, how long they stayed, which browser or device they were using, the general area where they live, and other information — but no personally identifiable information is collected and all data is used purely for the purpose of making the website work better for you, its visitors.
This website does not set any cookies for any other purpose, except when you log in to edit the site, and does not use third party or advertising cookies.
By visiting the site you agree for us to set cookies as needed, and for Google Analytics to be used.